Training at Your Agency
The faculty of Brief Therapy Training Centres-International™ (a division of the Hincks-Dellcrest Centre, Gail Appel Institute) is committed to training informed by Practice-Based Evidence Research. The BTTC-I faculty train and consult throughout Canada, the United States and internationally.
The training and consultation can be delivered in a range of formats as follows:
- Training can be custom designed to address the specific needs and goals of your organization. This may include issues such as: reducing waiting lists, servicing particular consumer populations such as sole support parents, adolescents and more.
- Certificate courses designed to address specific needs or themes particular to your organization are available. A curriculum is designed in consultation with your key staff members. Each participant will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program. Certificate courses range from five days, ten days or even two years spread out over time.
- Certificate courses can now be integrated with web-based or video-conferencing technology. Live on-site training sessions are interspersed with cyber sessions to provide a richer and more cost-effective training experience.
- Case consultation can be arranged in various formats including live on-site, telephone consultation and web-based consultation. In addition, live supervision can be arranged using a one-way mirror and outsider witnessing practices.
- Organizational consultation is available regarding: program review and evaluation, establishing sound agency-wide clinical supervision, and practices for developing a consumer responsive organization, and more.